You are amazing

Welcome to our EPIC community

Thank you for making your first donation and joining us on our mission towards inclusive and equitable education.

This is what your donation looks like

Your generous donation is on its way to support a student with disability. We think that makes you EPIC!

First up, this is what you should know about your donation:


goes to the cause

98% of your donation goes towards supporting students with disability. The remaining 2% allows us to securely accept your donation.

Over 31%

students lack support

Over 31% of students with disability do not have enough education support. Your donation makes this support possible.


updates on your donation

You will receive quarterly project timeline updates on how your donation is making a difference.

Your donation makes a difference. This is how:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/ on line 49